Professional Advisory Network
The Professional Advisory Network (P.A.N.) is a diverse group of professionals that help local women entrepreneurs achieve new levels of success in their existing businesses.
P.A.N. advisors donate their time to members of WBC for one-on-one consultation. Professionals specialize in areas of accounting, marketing, legal and business management.
Why become a P.A.N. advisor?
- Join a diverse community of business owners, Fortune 500 employees, recently retired professionals, graduate students, and volunteers who all have a sincere passions for helping small business owners succeed. Grow both personally and professionally while gaining recognition and respect as a business mentor in your community.
- Network with other business professionals in the fields of law, intellectual property, accounting and financial services, HR, e-commerce, marketing, IT and more!
- Help fulfill ECDI’s mission to “invest in people to create measurable and enduring social and economic change."
PAN Program Requirements:
- PAN Strategic Advisors provide confidential in-person business consulting services to clients, offered either pro-bono or at a reduced hourly rate.
- PAN Strategic Advisors indicate their time and service commitments in their application.
- All PAN meetings are coordinated through a WBC staff member and are held by phone or at ECDI’s Columbus office.
- All PAN participants are required to watch an orientation video online and sign both non-disclosure and non-compete agreements.
- Following each appointment, the Strategic Advisor completes and returns InKind donation paperwork to the WBC